We want to hear from you!
Public engagement is important in assisting Lambton Kent District School Board’s Senior Administration in making decisions about the future directions of the LKDSB. As part of the pupil accommodation process, the LKDSB is asking for public input on its proposed future phases through an online engagement process called Thoughtexchang.
On March 20, the LKDSB is launching a Thoughtexchange to solicit input on the proposed plan for the Blenheim, Ridgetown, Tilbury, and South Chatham Area phase. Please note that this is not the start of a pupil accommodation review for the area. An Initial Staff Report has not been presented to Trustees. More information about the Thoughtexchange process is available at: www.lkdsb.net/Board-Info/thoughtexchange.htm
- NEW! Email your child's attendance to the office by using these links: Secondary Students (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Elementary Students(email@example.com)
- Voluntary Recall of Allerject Epi-Pens More Information Here
- Ryan's Law ~ Letter to Parents Re: Asthma
- Individual Student Asthma Management Plan
- Principal's Message
- RDHS Student Handbook
- RDHS's Demonstration of Learning Initiative
- New Classroom Initiatives at RDHS
- Noelle's Gift to Children Newsletter
- Grade 7&8 Department
- Academic Dishonesty and Course Statements
- Safe Schools
- Bell Times
- EQAO & OSSLT
- Parent School Council
- Hall of Excellence
- E-Learning Access
- 2016 - 2017 School Calendar
- Course Selection
- Graduating Students
- Where to Turn for Help
- Youth Video
- Tips for Supporting Children and Youth After A Crisis Event
Created with flickr slideshow.
Please note: Adobe Reader may be required to open some of the files on this page.